Monday, January 10, 2011

New Blog Direction

A little bit about myself. I have had the dream to bodybuild since I was a tiny 15 year old soccer player. I have dedicated a very large amount of time to it. From a starting weight of around 165-170 soaking wet I have been (although I am currently 220lb) 245lbs, with abs visible. My goal is to go pro. It's a dream, but I am determined.


On this blog I will post, my diet and workout. But what I really want to do is provide information that is not common to bodybuilding. I am young but I do believe I have a large amount of information to share. 


So bro's or gal's, please leave questions or comments. I'll answer anything (including Cell-Tech) to help you guys out.

9 comments:

  1. I had some movement. keep up coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome man! I too am a bodybuilder and like working out! I look forward to your next post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to your next post!
    You should check out my blog, http://pyrosive.blogspot.com, for some random stuff regarding lifting and strongman training

    ReplyDelete
  4. Then it hit me... i am psyklops.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn bro 245 with abs? I would like to be 220 with abs lol. How tall are you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm 5'll and 1/2. I may be 6' now. Haven't measured my height in a while.

    ReplyDelete