Friday, January 14, 2011

My Diet

Thought I'd post up my diet for you guys. I went from 220 to 245-250 using this. And it was made for me by a top amateur bodybuilder (he also designed my workouts) so you know its good ;-).


Meal 1

2 whole eggs 6 whts
1C oats
1/4c pinapple
Handfull raisens
1oz English walnuts
8oz Milk
24oz water

Meal 2

8oz chix
1C white rice
½ avacodo
2tbs salsa
 24oz water

Meal 3

Protein drink with
2TBS peanut butter
1 apple
24oz water
8oz 2% milk

Meal 4

8oz Chix
8oz yam
1tsp fake butter parkey
1-2 Tbs splenda brown sugar
Salad with olive oil dressing
1-2Tbs dressing olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic salt, mrs. Dash, apple cidr vinegar to taste and 1pk of splenda
1oz almonds, cashwes, walnuts
24oz water


Meal 5

8oz NY strip
1C brown rice
½ avacado
1C broccoli, green beans or aspragus
24oz water

Meal 6

8oz Orange Roughy
Large salad
1C broc, green beans, or asparagus
1oz nuts
8oz milk 2%

9 comments:

  1. Nice!
    Anyways, cool blog, I'll follow and support :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many calories is that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. brb bulking, brb using that for the next 2 months before I cut again. And like MB said, how many cals you figure that is? If I had to get it should be around 4,000.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll figure out the cals for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. man how you have time to eat all that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice diet =]

    Following !

    take a look at my blog if you have time

    http://worldofmoviesbydoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete